The BPX Community: LEARN. FIND. SHARE.
Watch this three minute video "Business Process Experts Speak...The Benefits of Membership" and see why people from a cross-section of companies and industries have decided to become active community contributors:
SAP Community Network Success Stories: these stories demonstrate how customers and partners have created tangible business value from their participation in the community.
- Building a Vibrant Online Community - Paying it Forward (PDF) - Partners and customers who are active members of BPX and SDN describe why they are engaged on SCN and what they are continously getting back.
- Pacific Coast Feather Spreads Its Wings In China(PDF 147 KB): For its expansion into China, Pacific Coast Feather Company needed expert advice on setting up a chart of accounts to meet Chinese financial reporting regulations. The Business Process Expert community provided the necessary knowledge.
- REACH Compliance: How the Business Process Expert Community Helps the Chemicals Industry(PDF 1 MB): This Business Expert Community Proof Point shows how participation in the BPX Community can help chemical companies develop strategies for compliance with Regulation, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) policy.
- Florida Department of Revenue: Overcoming Challenges With Collaboration (PDF 252 KB): The Florida Department of Revenue improved service for taxpayers, cut costs significantly, and saw improved revenue after networking within the SAP ecosystem.
- Brenntag Canada Views Clip and Finds a Sales Productivity Solution (PDF 60 KB)
Brenntag Canada Inc. was considering upgrading its SAP® Customer Relationship Management application but debated whether or not to proceed. Then a video clip posted in the customer relationship management section of the Business Process Expert community made the decision easy.
- Do you have your own story that you would like to share? If yes, please contact Natascha Thomson.
Add your name to the list of BPX advocates, i.e. members who are interested in talking about their experiences in the BPX community. These individuals can be contacted to learn about the benefits of BPX and to help you promote the community to interested parties.