The Gliffy Home pagehas lots of details about the plug-in.
- Wiki tag for Gliffy-plug-in is described here
- When copying objects, the copy action sometimes doesn't work. To get the best possible results, click on the object desired. Control C to copy it. Click somewhere else to deactivate the object. Press Control-V to paste.
- You can change the color and line strength of lines in the upper right hand properties box.
- "Group" and "UnGroup" functionality is available under the "Edit" Menu.
- If you are creating diagrams that are based in architectzures or networks, use the "graphics from the "Network" library in Gliffy (Left hand side of the tool)
- "To front" and "To back" functionality, just like in PowerPoint is avialable in the "Modify" palette above the Gliffy main drawing area.
- To improve readibility with the tool, reduce its dimensions in the right-hand side of the gliffy UI. This saves space and makes the diagram easier to read in the WIKI.
- Use the WIKI table/column functionality to include more Gliffy diagrams on one page, see this page in the Community pilot as an example.