1. Log on through the SAP. Run transaction code OSS1 and go to Parameter -> Technical Settings.
2. Click on Change.
3. Fill in the saprouter1 fields with your local saprouter.
4. Enter the Saprouter at SAP.
sapserv can referred from the below information:
• sapserv1 (18.104.22.168) connection via Internet VPN
• sapserv2 (22.214.171.124) connection via Internet SNC
• sapserv3 (126.96.36.199) for customers with connection to Germany
• sapserv4 (188.8.131.52) for customers in America
• sapserv5 (184.108.40.206) for customers with connection to Japan
• sapserv6 (220.127.116.11) for customers in Australia and New Zealand
• sapserv7 (18.104.22.168) for customers in Asia
5. Test OSS1 connection in SM59