Here are the steps to renew SAP Router license :
Before starting the below mentioned steps, please stop the saprouter service.
1) make a new folder in your saprouter directory like <drive>:\usr\sap\saprouter\backup
Cut/Paste certreq, cred_v2, getcert.cer, local.pse, srcert in backup directory
2) Run the below command to generate new certificate request
D:\usr\sap\saprouter>sapgenpse get_pse -v -r certreq1 -p local.pse
it will ask for certain parameters you can get your Distinguished name from http://service.sap.com/saprouter-sncadd
3) After This
Open http://service.sap.com/saprouter-sncadd site
4) Logon using your service.sap.com ID and Password
Press Apply now-->Press Continue
5) Open the file: <drive>:\usr\sap\saprouter\certreq1 with notepad
Copy text from this file and paste the text to the request certificate page
Press the Request Certificate
6) Select the generated certificate text and copy and make a text file
srcert.txt in D:\usr\sap\saprouter directory
Rename the srcert.txt to srcert only
7) Install the certificate in our saprouter by running
<drive>:\usr\sap\saprouter>sapgenpse.exe import_own_cert -c srcert -p local.pse
8) Now we have to create the credentials for the SAProuter with command
<drive>:\usr\sap\saprouter>sapgenpse seclogin -p local.pse -O <saprouter user>
This will create a file called cred_v2 in the same directory.
Check if the certificate has been imported correctly
<drive>:\usr\sap\saprouter>Sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer
Once, all the steps have been performed, please restart your saprouter service.
That's all Done!
Have a nice time!!!!