Connectivity kits support the integration of customer IT systems and SAP products using enterprise services in the context of an end-to-end business scenario as pre-defined by the business process expert. Because the business scenario drives the approach to integration between customer IT systems and SAP products, connectivity kits are based on integration scenarios. The natural starting point in determining and implementing the integration scenario is, therefore, generally the SAP industry solution map. In other words, depending upon the contextual conditions and requirements of the customer, the industry solution map helps guide the business process expert to integration scenarios that offer different levels of intensity of integration.
In short, connectivity kits provide customers with all the necessary information to achieve end-to-end business scenario integration. Thus they support intra- as well as inter-company communication.
Connectivity kits are designed as a complete 'How-To' guide with hyperlinks to depending task-oriented information needed to actually implement an integration scenario.
The following connectivity kits for integration scenarios are available:
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "GDS"
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "External WMS Integration"
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "In-Store Food Production"
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "Planning to Shelf Optimization Integration"
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "Merchandise and Assortment Planning Integration"
- Connectivity Kit for Integration Scenario "POS Integration"