This Wiki is an optional template to use when raising a Support Incident for SAP Disclosure Management. There are three advantages to using this template:
- Helps ensure that the basic information is gathered from the initial incident submission
- Reduces the time to document an issue in a incident, through question and answer format
- Increases efficiency of incident solving, to help reduce the time taken to diagnose the cause of the issue.
<PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR SUPPORT MESSAGE, REPLACING SECTIONS DENOTED IN red WITH ACTUAL DATA. FOR SYMPTOM AND REPRODUCTION STEPS, YOU MAY OMIT QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT>
- Server: Disclosure Management 10.1 SP## Hofix##
- Client: Disclosure Management 10.01 SP## Hotfix##
- Client: Office version
- Screenshot of installed plugin pages (where applicable)
Please describe the issue with the actual results, and expected results - and complete the following questions:
|Purpose of SAP incident (product fault, product question, or mising functionality)||Product fault|
|Is an error message present (if so, please include a screenshot)?|
|Does the issue occur for all users, or all client machines?|
|Does the issue occur in all installations of Disclosure Management?|
|Is the Server version installed on a Citrix, Virtual or Physical Environment?|
|Has there any recent system updates or maintenance? OS, Client, backup etc|
Please enter all the steps needed to reproduce the issue, and complete the following questions. No detail is too small to include. In particular, we need to know any non-default system settings you may be using.
|Can SAP reproduce this directly in the customer system?|
Can this issue be reproduced in SAP internal system (if so, please provide the appropriate chapters)?
|How often is it expected that the issue will be reproduced (eg, 2/5 times)|
Please attach files regarding the problem you report. This would include:
- Chapter or datacache
- Screenshots, with the issue clearly highlighted
- Log files of the time that the issue occurred.