ALL USERS ARE INVITED TO CREATE CONTENT! Click here to submit content
Welcome to the SAP Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) WIKI. Feel free to create new entries or add to existing ones.
SAP Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions can help your company become more agile – gaining organizational alignment and excellence in financial and operational performance management. The SAP EPM solutions offer comprehensive functionality for Business planning and consolidation (BPC) (BPC NW or BPC MS), EPM Add-In, Disclosure Management, Profitability and cost management, Financial consolidation, XBRL publishing, Financial information management, Intercompany reconciliation, Spend performance management, Supply chain performance management, Strategy management and many other new areas.
Please visit the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) How-to Guides page for many valuable topics regarding EPM products and the Business Process Expert Forums to view questions and answers regarding all EPM products!
Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Discretion advised
John Leggio | Folu Kehinde
How to Contribute:
Staging Area for non SAP employees
Submit content for SAP employees
Please use Page Template for all Submissions
BPC NW | BPC MS | Strategy Management | PCM, FC, IC, Other | Spend Performance, SCPM, Other | SAP EPM Rapid-deployment Solutions
BPC | PCM | EPM | IFRS | EPM RDS
- Strategy Management
- Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
- EPM Solutions, Add-in for Microsoft Office
- Spend Performance Management
- Disclosure Management
- Financial Consolidation
- Financial Information Management
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Supply Chain Performance Management
- Legacy EPM Products
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) How-to Guides
- Other Topics
- Click here to Submit content (SAP Employees Only) -> External users please use the Staging Area!!
- Please use the Knowledge Management Template for all Submissions
- Please use Page Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation and Point Assignment)
- Click here to watch when content is updated
- WIKI Help
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page