This wiki describes the steps required to create Crystal reports with SSM data via web services
SAP Strategy Management application has interfaces to other SAP systems. SSM can access Risk Management data, SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation data. You can create initiatives and KPIs using BPC data and use them in your scorecard.
Also, SAP Strategy Management allow other SAP systems to extract Application Server data for their own purposes. It allows users to display Strategy Management data using Webi to create SAP Business Objects Dashboards.
For crystal reports, the Strategy Management data can be available by using the Strategy Management ODBO Provider or using Query As A Web Service (QaaWS).
This article we will concentrate on the method of using Web Services.
Steps to create Crystal reports with SSM data via web services option
1.Start Crystal reports and Select File --> New -->Standard Report
2. Expand XML and Web Services option from the available data sources.
3. Select the option use Web Service Data Source and click on “ Next”.
4. Select HTTP(S) WSDL option and enter the web service URL in the HTTP(S) WSDL URL field.
5. Enter the SAP Strategy Management User ID and Password to connect to SSM Data source and click on “ Next”.
6.In the Port dropdown list, select QueryAsAServiceSoap and in the Method dropdown list, select runQueryAsAService. Then click on “ Finish”.
7. Expand the node runQueryAsAServiceResponse, select sub-node runQueryAsAServiceResponse/table/row and click ‘>’ button to move this to the right hand side under the selected tables and click on “Next”.
8. Enter the user name and the password of the SAP Business Objects Enterprise in the text box for parameters.runQueryAsAService.login and click on “Ok”.
9. Select the available fields that you want to display in your report and click on ‘>’ button, then click on "Next".
10. Select context, perspective and objective items in left list and click on ‘>’ button, then click on "Finish".
Use this structure to help you compose your contributions for WIKI and at the same time will ensure spelling and grammar.