Welcome to the SAP Disclosure Management Troubleshooting Wiki Space.
This Wiki will include information needed for analysis of issues related to Disclosure Management. The purpose of this wiki is to provide a central point of troubleshooting by listing the common issues encountered when using the DSM application. It will help you to identify the root causes of issues and helps to find further steps and appropriate solutions.
We will continue updating and maintaining this Wiki space.
Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Viewer discretion is advised.
SAP Disclosure Management software provides customers with a flexible, collaborative disclosure process across teams, geographies, systems, and data sources – so you can accelerate your close without sacrificing compliance.
- Manage the production, filing, and publication of financial and regulatory statements
- Automate workflows to assign responsibilities, share information, and reduce risk
- Foster collaboration by giving users autonomy and accountability
- Publish financial statements in a variety of formats, including XBRL submissions
- Ensure compliance with IFRS, GAAP, and other country-specific accounting standards
Watch this video for a quick overview of SAP Disclosure Management
Versions of Disclosure Management
- SAP Disclosure Management 10.1 End of Mainstream Maintenance: see PAM
- SAP Disclosure Management 10.0 End of Mainstream Maintenance: 30.04.2015 (This version is not supported anymore)
- SAP Financial Consolidation
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
The Disclosure Management application consists of 5 main areas:
Office client (incl. the XBRL mapper)