CRM Business Partner Development
In CRM all types of partners (sold-to, ship-to, prospect, vendor, etc) are considered business partners. This allows for us to use partners in transactions based on roles they occupy.
- We call Business Partners: "BUPA's" per naming convention in CRM
- Central Data stored in BUT000
- Most tables/segments start such as BUT* or CRMM_BUT_*
- Relationships stored in BUT050
- Partner id is primary key BUPA guid is secondary key
- Extensions are handled via the EEWB. Don't try to write these from scratch unless you know BDT and prefer doing things in more painful fashion.
API's & BAPI's for the Business Partner
BAPI_BUPA_* or BUPA_*
Common ones are:
Solving Common Development Requests