To create a dynamic value help on the Web UI in CRM 2007, we need to do the following steps:
1. Add the field to the view where it is to be displayed as a value help. In our example we would make a field 'CATEGORY1' dependent on the value of field 'MAINCATEGORY'.
2. Go to the GET_V method of the field (CATEGORY1). Write the following code:
3. Create an Outbound plug namely F4_CATEGORY1. Write the following code in it:
4. Create an Event 'CATEGORY1_F4_SELECTED' and write the following code in the same:
5. Create the following attributes in the Context node class (ZL_<comp>_CN00):
6. Create the following attributes in the implementation class (ZL_<comp>_IMPL):
7. Note to change the outbound plug to Public type.
8. Save and activate all the concerned classes and methods.
9. Run the Web UI to check the functionality.