Avoid duplicate keys while loading a trade promotion, avoid inconsistencies log entries from the database
The error is raised when trying to access the trade promotion
Steps to reproduce the error:
Search for a trade promotion, the following dump error appear
An exception occurred during request processing. This was handled
centrally. It changed the program flow and the result of the request
probably contains errors.
Contact your system administrator.
Procedure for System Administration
Activate checkpoint group BSP_WD_EXCEPTION_DISPLAY. To do this, use
transaction SAAB. If the error recurs, further details are displayed.
CX_CRM_MKTGS_DUPLICATE_KEY - A duplicate key error occurred for key
Source Text Row: 26
1. Launch the transaction "Application log: Delete
Expired Logs" (transaction code SLG2)
2. In the parameters block "Expiry date", select the second
option: "and logs which can be deleted before the expiry
3. In the parameters block "Selection conditions", select the
- Object: CRM_MKT
- Subobject: TPM
- External ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Problem class: 4
4. In the parameters block "Options" , select "Generate list"
5. Execute the report. This will be displayed a list of
application logs. With the given parameters, only one entry
should be returned. To make sure the right log is returned,
you may select the line and press the "Display logs" button.
6. Now you need to delete the log. Select the log entry, and
press "Delete logs".
7. A confirmation popup will let you know the log was deleted.