Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- May 29, 2013: WCEM 3.0 becomes globally available
- Sept 18, 2013, 1:30pm: DSAG Annual Meeting 2013 - presentation "Mobile Szenarien auf Basis von WCEM" (German event)
- August 8, 2013, 5pm CEST: WCEM webinar - Debugging / Log Files evaluation / Hints and tricks
- June 25, 2013: Customer webinar "WCEM UI development - A hands on demo for developers"
- June 5, 2013: Customer webinar "How to enhance WCEM - A hands on demo for developers"
- April/May 2013: WCEM webinar recordings and upcoming sessions
- Feb 2013: WCEM 3.0 RKT Workshops
- Nov 29, 2012: WCEM 3.0 rampup has started
- Nov 29, 2012: WCEM 2.0 rampup has successfully ended
- Oct 23, 2012 Nominate for WCEM 3.0 Rampup TODAY
- August 27 and 29, 2012: Live Expert Session webinar "Integration of a 3rd Party Web Analytics solution from webtrends in SAP Web Channel Experience Management. The session is offered in German and English. See the SCN blog for details.
- July 16-18, 2012: 3-day Partner Training: SAP Web Channel Experience Management Deep-Dive. Participants will gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on training covering SAPs newest offering in web store functionality during this 3 day workshop.Please note: Partners need to have a valid SAP Partner Edge contract in order to register on the platform of SAP DACH Partneruniversity and consequently for the above named workshop with the Offer Number 490.The workshop will take place in Walldorf/Germany and is 750 Euro per participants. The workshop language is English.
- June 20-22, 2012: 3-Day Classroom Training about SAP Web Channel Experience Management 2.0 in Philadelphia/PA, US. You can find all the details here.
- June 14, 2012: DSAG Thementag „Von E-Commerce zu Multi-Channel - Der Weg von Online-Shops zu globalen E-Business-Plattformen“, St. Leon-Rot, Germany.
- MAY 15, 2012: A Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS) package is now available to speed up the implementation of an ERP/TREX based B2B scenario significantly. This solution is intended to be used in rampup and beyond
- May 14 to 16, 2012: Join the SAP Web Channel Experience Management sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW live and online.
- April 24 to May 10: A 3-day Rampup knowledge transfer workshop took place in Walldorf, Singapore, and from May 8 - 10 in Philadelphia. Target group is consultants. Customers and partners can register. It is a delta training to explain the differences from release 1.0 to 2.0, but the topic coverage is very comprehensive. Very recommended!