Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
- On some occasions you may wish to deactivate the security pop when synchronizing items with groupware.
- This can be done via Programmatic Access Security settings.
If "Programmatic Access" option is greyed out you can activate this as follows:
- Ensure any antivirus is update-to-date.
- Log in as Administrator.
- Turn off "User Access Control".
- Restart your Computer
- Open Outlook Trust Center and update "Programmatic Access" settings as required.
- Turn "User Access Control" back on if required.