Get Up-to-Date with SAP Online Knowledge Products
SAP EHP 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 offers new SAP CRM core capabilities, full web service-enabling and an easy-to-use interface that is shared across on-demand and on-premise deployment options.
SAP EHP 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 offers new industry-specific capabilities for Leasing, Public Services, Service Parts Management, Telecommunications, and Utilities.
At SAP we provide a solution to help run the consume-to-cash process for high volume businesses, consisting of applications for convergent charging, convergent invoicing, and customer financial management. Integrated with SAP Sales and Order Management in CRM, the end-to-end process from consume-to-cash is completed, creating the next-generation-billing platform. The solution is not limited to one particular industry, but can be used in high-volume industries like in Electronic Toll Collection, Media, High Tech, etc.
SAP CRM is part of SAP Business Suite.
The SAP CRM documentation offers a comprehensive description of the functional scope of SAP CRM, and highlights the relationship between the application and the underlying technologies.
SAP CRM 7.01 Articles
- Testing some of the new features in SAP CRM EhP1, EhP2 and EhP3
- SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 - Rapid Applications (Part 1)
- SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 - Rapid Applications (Part 2)
- CRM Rapid Applications - An Advanced Tutorial (Part 1)
- CRM Rapid Applications - An Advanced Tutorial (Part 2)
- BPATH Code Examples and Links to Further Tutorials