This wiki includes the information about the administration settings required for the integration of the IC WebClient with an external communication management software like a Computer Telephony Integration Servers (CTI).
The Integrated Communication Interface (ICI) supports the integration of non-SAP communication products with SAP components that use communication services. The Integrated Communication Interface supports telephony, e-mail, chat, as well as real-time monitoring.
In following customizing and test steps of this page, I will use Communication Management Software Simulator (CMSS) to demonstrate telephony and test Integrated Communication Interface (ICI) functions for communication between the Interaction Center (IC) WebClient UI and communication management software.
1.Run T-code：SM59 to define an RFC connection under folder "HTTP Connections to External Server"(type G) that is connected to your CTI external server. In this example, it is sapcss.
2.Run T-code: CRMC_IC_MCM_CCPRO and Define your Communication Management Software Profile.
Customizing path: SAP Implementation Guide → Customer Relationship Management → Interaction Center WebClient → Basic Functions → Communication Channels → Define Communication Management Software Profiles.
3.Run T-code: CRMM_BCB_ADM and create a new CMS system ID, then assign the RFC destination you created in Step 1 to the new CMS system ID.
SAP Menu → Interaction Center → Interaction Center WebClient → Administration → Communication Management Software → Interface Settings → Maintain Communication Management Software Connections.
4.Run T-code: CRMM_IC_MCM_CCADMX and maintain the channels and queues for the CMS system ID you created in Step 3.
SAP Menu → Interaction Center → Interaction Center WebClient → Administration → Communication Management Software → Maintain System Settings.
5.Run T-code：CRMM_IC_MCM_CCLNK and assign the CMS profile you created in Step 2 to the CMS system ID you created in Step 3.
SAP Menu → Interaction Center → Interaction Center WebClient → Administration → Communication Management Software → Assign Profiles.
6.Run T-code: CRMC_UI_PROFILE and assign the CMS profile you created in Step 2 to the function profile ID: CONTACTCENTER in your business role.
SAP Implementation Guide → Customer Relationship Management →UI Framework →Business Roles → Define Business Role
7.Please note in this contact push scenario, the E-Mail Provider should be ICI in the corresponding E-Mail Profile which is assigned to your business role.
1. create a sold-to and maintain the communication data
Business Partner ID: 466468
2. create a contact person and maintain the communication data, then assign this contact to sold-to in test step 1
3. maintain the communication data in relationship
4. set auto continue for phone in your corresponding identification profile
5. logon webui with business role in customizing step 6 and set workmode as ready. Then let's check agent dashboard
6. logon css then simulate the call by number of sold to in step 1. We can see sold-to is auto confirmed but we need to manually confirm contact person.
7. simulate the call by number of contact person in test step 2. We can see contact person is confirmed.
8. simulate the call by number of relationship in test step 3. We can see both sold to and contact person are confirmed automatically.
Related Notes and KBAs:
SAP KBA 2108228 - CRM IC: Troubleshooting the Communication Channel Integration using ICI Traces