Experience the Value of SAP Community Network as told by CUSTOMERS
"Each and every day, we access and solve real-life SAP issues using SCN. The wealth of information available drives considerable time savings and value back to our team."
"The more I contribute to SCN, the more knowledge that flows back to me in return. It's a feedback loop that truly defines the benefits of collaboration."
"After years consuming SCN content, I have discovered that being a contributer makes me feel much more connected with like-minded professionals in the SAP community, and motivates me to engage even further."
"Last year I asked my team to follow SCN Blogs on Twitter. With that act alone I am now seeing that they have learned things which they otherwise might have missed."
John Moy, Australia Post
- "The SCN Community is a great place to learn, share, and network. You can build a virtual network of people with the same interests...”
Susan R. Keohan, MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- "Through the community we found a partner developing a grants proposal solution that perfectly solved our problems...”
Kelly Jones, Collier County, Florida
- “…with the SAP Community Network were able to capitalize on the content and lessons learned to significantly shorten our learning curve and development life cycles..."
Phillip Parkinson, Standard Bank
- "I check out SCN everyday …it will definitely help us with our BusinessObjects go-live in 2011… "
Tammy Powlas, Fairfax (Virginia) Water
Ralph Wood works
David Hull is an Infrastructure Architect with
Preeti Ramachandran is a BI Analyst with
Douglas Scott is a System Analyst IV
Bob Kalia is a SAP Basis manager
Derek Lorenca is an Application Technical Specialist
Dr. Dietmar Giljohann from P&G discussing the value of using the communities at SAP.
- SAP Community Network Means Business ! Forester Research Inc. has found that professionals who engage in online community forums and discussions are important when it comes to making business decisions, especially purchasing decisions.
- Baylor College of Medicine cures it's IT ailments with help from the commuinty.
- Walt Disney Company is a fun and magical place, but David Hull knows how to get things done with the help of the SAP Communities.
- Fairfax Water is Virginia's largest water utility serving nearly 1.7 million people. As a project management professional, Tammy Powlas, who needs to be updated on all things related to SAP BW NetWeaver, FI, CO, SEM and ASAP tools-- has chosen to run more efficiently by using SCN.
- SAP customer panel was led by Mark Yolton, Senior Vice President of SAP Community Network, at SAP TechEd Las Vegas 2010! Learn why companies like Valero Energy, Aetna Financial Services, SEI Investments and Fairfax Water choose to use SCN as a resource in Fear and Loving in Las Vegas
- How do you and your team access the information you need to operate? David Hull, Infrastructure Architect with Walt Disney Co. believes the most powerful way is by learning content as part of a community.
- There is so much Michelle Crapo, Programmer Analyst at Perrigo, is thankful for about the SCN community.
- SAP Inside Track events are community initatives where members decide to meet and learn from the expertise of one another, right in their own geographic area! Greg Myers, Senior Business Intelligence Engineer at SEI Investment Company, blogs about his first impressions .