Flexible RE- This component fulfills the requirements of real estate management by providing a comprehensive view of all business transactions related to it.
1. Management of real estate-The dual view of master data (architectural view and usage view) lets you easily create and manage all types of real estate objects (business entity, land, building, rental unit, rental space, rental room).
2. Contract management-The real estate contract lets you manage all contracts related to your real estate portfolio:
o Real estate contracts of the lease-in category (such as, commercial, internal, residential)
o Real estate contracts of the lease-out category (such as, commercial, internal, residential)
o General customer contracts (such as, service contracts with the tenant)
o General vendor contracts (such as, maintenance contracts with a service provider)
o G/L account contracts (such as, for posting reserves for service charges)
o Security deposit agreements
3. You can assign any number of rental objects from different business entities, buildings or company codes to any one contract.
4. When defining conditions and other contract terms, you can group the assigned objects together into object groups.
5. Space management-Space and room management takes account of unusual architectural structures, usage considerations, as well as technical amenities and features. You can define spaces flexibly and rent them (extracting them from a larger available space). In addition, data exchange with external graphic systems allows you to visually represent your real estate objects.
6. Lease-in-The credit-side view of the lease-in process lets you control cash flows to the landlord and posting of expenses.
7. Control of business processes relevant to real estate
8. The following important processes in the management of real estate are integrated in the component:
o Asset management postings and reports
o Real estate controlling (cost planning/inter company activity assignment/cost settlement/profit center accounting)
o Planning and controlling of new building developments, maintenance and modernization projects
o Purchase order processing and commitments management for the operation and maintenance of real estate RE
RE - This component maps the requirements of Real Estate Management in a general overview of the relevant business transactions:
1. Management of real estate
2. Creating and managing all objects required for the management of real estate (business entity, property, building, rental unit, rooms).
3. Lease out Ongoing processes from creating the lease-out to the rent adjustment, rental accounting, rental settlement through to contract notice and the final rental unit inspection. Third-party management Supporting third-party management of real estate through to the settlement of fees or the costs and owner revenues.
4. Lease in Credit view of the rental process for controlling the cash flows to the landlord and incoming expenses.
5. Control of business processes relevant to real estate Integration of important processes in the management of real estate:
o Assets management postings and evaluations
o Real estate controlling (cost planning/inter-company activity assignment/cost settlement/profit center invoicing)
o Planning and controlling new developments, maintenance tasks, modernization tasks
o Purchase order processing and commitments management for the operation and maintenance of real estate