Welcome to the Documentation and Help Area of
Today's business processes are embedded in a global market with participants all over the world. Guaranteeing the highest availability and performance from almost every location is not just a challenge for huge companies anymore. SAP User Experience Monitoring (UXMon - formerly EEM) is an efficient toolbox for evaluating and reporting the availability and performance of your productive systems from a client-side perspective. As a result of the perfect integration into the E2E Diagnostics infrastructure, discovering, analysis, and resolution of occurring issues has been speeded up dramatically. Problems can often be solved before employees or customers even take notice about them, thereby yielding a lower TCO.
- Monitor performance and availability of technical scenarios from multiple locations across your global landscape
- Record and customize UXMon scripts and administrate technical scenarios individually for your business needs from a central SAP Solution Manager
- Troubleshoot unexpected situations with the fully integrated E2E Trace Analysis of E2E Diagnostics
- Analyze time-depending phenomena or long term variances with full-featured BI reporting.
- Lower the TCO by proactive conflict resolution
- Receive the benefits of a reliable, quantitative overview of performance and availability of your landscape from an end-user perspective.
- Use UXMon as the basis for transparent service-level agreements (SLA)
- Save IT costs by using a tool integrated in the well-introduced Solution Manager