Aggregate Physician Spend
Health care providers and organizations often struggle with a missing single view on their physician data. The data mostly resides in multiple business application systems and is referenced by a number of transactions such as payment or logistical processes. With the U.S. government having introduced the Physician Payment Sunshine Act requiring manufacturers and group purchasing organizations to report on a wide range of payments to physicians and physician-owned entities, the business relevance of consolidated physician master data has has increased even more.
A quick starter business package based on SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP BusinessObjects Data Services helps enterprises interacting with healthcare practitioners (HCP) to consolidate physician spend data and reporting.
- Enable federal- and state-level reporting to meet HCP aggregate spend legislation
- Provide a centralized HCP masterdata repository
- Enable expense tracking using unique identifiers
- Enable aggregation of all HCP spend transactions
- Store HCP affiliations and relationships in HCP master data