To create an open platform where SAP EIM customers can learn more about SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward. The sessions provide a live platform for asking questions, enabling EIM users to become better educated on these products. We will host 2 identical sessions each month, at times suitable for customers in Europe and North America.
Want to attend a session? Please send an email to SAP EIM Product Support Information.
Upcoming Coffee Corners
- The Customer Coffee Corner for EIM will be hosted on a recurring basis for only licensed customers who have received an email invitation.
- There will be 20 -30 minutes of presentation on a topic chosen for that session. The topics are suggested by customers, support engineers and can include Installations and Upgrades, Logging, Basic Troubleshooting as well as deep dive into specific areas. The presentation will be followed by an open forum to ask questions, get more working knowledge on the product and questions will be addressed by EIM Support. At the end of the session, customers will be able to submit their feedback and suggest topics for future coffee corner sessions.
- To submit Ideas/LeaveFeedback for Coffee Corner Discussions please email SAP EIM Product Support Information; however understand this email is not for obtaining support. If you run into an issue with any SAP product, please create a support incident via the SAP Support Portal.
Presentations From Previous Coffee Corners
Logging in Data Services Presentation for October, 2015
Data Services jobs\Code migration between environments, different databases and Upgrade Presentation for December, 2015
Knowledge Gathering: The key to resolve your Data Services Issues Presentation for January, 2016
- Accessing Hadoop from Data Services Presentation for February, 2016
- Data Services Security - Presentation for March, 2016
- Overview of SAP Interfaces supported by Data Services: pros and cons, requirements, limitations, best practices and recommendations - Presentation for April, 2016
- SAP Data Services 4.2 integration with SAP Hana - Presentation for May, 2016
- SAP Information Steward Interaction with SAP Data Services - Presentation for June, 2016
- Data Services Real Time Services - Presentation for August, 2016
- SAP Data Services configuration and setup for load balancing with multiple job servers - Presentation for September, 2016
- SAP Information Steward Repository\Project Migration - Presentation for January 2017
- DQ Required update for URAC Customers - Presentation for February. 2017
Are you interested in attending a more in-depth topic discussion for SAP Data Services or SAP Information Steward? Please join us for a Meet the Expert session!
SAP KBA 2218257 Customer Virtual Coffee Corner for SAP EIM