The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Meet the Expert Sessions have been created to provide opportunities for SAP Enterprise Support & Max Attention customers to obtain in-depth knowledge regarding EIM products like SAP Data Quality Management (DQM), SAP Data Services (DS), and SAP Information Steward (IS). Rather than the more high-level overviews provided by our Customer Virtual Coffee Corner sessions, the Meet the Expert (MTE) sessions delve a little deeper, providing insight into the specifics of the EIM products that interest you.
Please join us soon, via the SAP Enterprise Support Academy, for a MTE session.
To stay informed concerning upcoming MTEs, please click the "Watch" link you see to the upper-right of this page.
Links will be available as registration for each session opens.
- Data Services Advanced Matching Concepts - April 19, 2017
Recordings of Previous MTEs
The recordings of prior MTEs, sorted by support component, can be found below as they become available.
- SAP Data Services: Address Cleansing Overview
- SAP Data Services: Data Cleanse Transform Overview
- SAP Data Services: Match Functionality Overview
- SAP Data Services: Debug Package
- SAP Data Services: Performance Using Cache
- SAP Data Services: Deep Dive into Logs and Information in Debug Package
- SAP Data Services Parallel Execution and Threading
- SAP Data Services Code Page
- SAP Data Services Realtime Architecture
- SAP Data Services: Common Installation Scenarios
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintain SAP Data Services
- SAP Data Services - Hadoop Configuration and Overview
- SAP Information Steward: Common Installation Scenarios
- Information Steward Metadata Management Overview
- SAP Information Steward Business Objects Enterprise Integrator
Data Services & Information Steward
- Overview of the SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward Installation Engine
- Wdeploy Overview for SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward
- Trusted Authentication for SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward - Setup Walk-Through
- Single Sign-On for SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward
- SAP Data Services & SAP Information Steward: Windows AD/Kerberos SSO
- Best Practices for Deploying SAP Data Services and Information Steward Web Tier on Netweaver
- Best Practices for Deploying SAP Data Services and Information Steward Web Tier on Websphere
What are Your Ideas?
Are there areas of EIM products you'd like to see covered? Please share with us your topic ideas. We'd LOVE to hear from you!
Just click here to send us an email; however please understand this email is not for obtaining support. If you run into an issue with any SAP product, please create a support incident via the SAP Support Portal.
Great stuff guys.
I have a few ideas.
I would like to see more information on Adapters such as Odata and SOAP Webservices. As SAP are pushing more and more into the cloud and have solutions such as C4C, SuccessFactors etc this integration is becoming more requested more and more