SAP Information Steward provides business analysts, data stewards, and IT users with a single environment to discover, assess, define, monitor, and improve the quality of their enterprise data assets through the various modules described below: -
- Data Insight: Profile data, create and run validation rules, and monitor data quality through scorecards.
- Metadata Management : Catalog the metadata across their system landscape, analyze and
understand the relationships of their enterprise data.
- Metapedia: Define business terms for data and organize the terms into categories.
- Cleansing Package Builder: Define cleansing packages to parse and standardize data.
- Match Review: Review results of automated matching on a regular basis and make any necessary corrections. Match Review maintains a list of records in the "My Worklist" tab that involves reviewers' actions for match decisions.
Data Quality Advisor: Starting with Information Steward 4.2, Data Quality Advisor is available. Data Quality Advisor is a tool within Information Steward – Data Insight that allows Data Stewards to quickly assess their data quality issues and tune a solution for them. Data Quality Advisor consists of Content Type Discovery, Data Validation Advisor, and Data Cleansing Advisor.
- SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services
- SAP Information Steward Product Architecture and Dependencies