Enable the Visual Composer Log
Question: How can I see the log files?
Visual Composer log
To activate the Visual Composer log, follow these steps:
- Launch the Visual Administrator.
- Connect the relevant machine.
- Navigate to Server -> Services -> Visual Composer - Development server and change the value of the VC.VerboseErrorMessages field to True.
- Restart the J2EE Engine (from SAP Management Console).
- Connect again to the Visual Composer and deploy the relevant model.The error message should appear with details.
BI Kit log
- log on to J2EE VisAdmin
- go to Services -> Log configurator
- select Locations tab
- go to com -> sap -> portal
- select visualComposer_NWBIKit_logger
- set its log severity to debug;
- choose Enable SQL trace