Start here to understand how to implement the SAP portal.
The portal offers a single point of access to SAP and non-SAP information sources, enterprise applications, information repositories, databases and services in and outside your organization - all integrated into a single user experience. It provides you the tools to manage this knowledge, to analyze and interrelate it, and to share and collaborate on the basis of it.
For portal concepts and overview, see the introduction of the Portal Documentation.
- Cool Stuff and Special Features
- Getting started - some 7.0 content from YouTube
- Hardware and Software requirements for Installing Portal
- How to start your way in SAP Portal 7 00
- Important SAP Notes For Portal Installation
- Key Capabilities of Portal
- MSIE 6 Browser Settings for accessing SAP Portals
- Portal Components
- Portal Implementation
- Portal on Web Application server 7.0
- SAP Education Curriculum for SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Walkthrough Installation of SAP NetWeaver Trial and ESS Business Packages