Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
When you are using a configured Activity Report in the Enterprise Portal (EP) to monitor page usage and user statistics you notice that the report findings are not displaying all of the pages that have been visited.
Although the Portal pages were indeed visited, only one/two page hits are subsequently recorded and displayed in the report listing.
- The reason for this is because the correct Page Properties are not defined.
- Open the Portal Activity Report configuration settings.
- Locate and find the Page Property labelled 'User Hits'.
- The default value in the system is set to 'No' and in order for the report to capture and record Page Hits the property should be changed to 'Yes'.
- Change the Property to 'Yes' as required and save.
- Reproduce the scenario and run the report again to see the new report.