On this page you get an overview on partner offerings, interoperability with Microsoft and IBM and other interesting sources for partner information.
There are some Special Expertise Partners that provide complementary offerings for SAP Enterprise Portal:
btexx was renamed to VANTAiO in 2015. See also the Portal offering of VANTAiO:
Every company can become a digital business today. Here, the SAP Portal plays a central function in connecting areas, such as products and services,
employees, information flow, customer network and to provide digital services through a single access point adding unique value. Access to on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be managed as well as mobile SAP Fiori and SAP UI5 Services.
Based on the SAP portal management and content management system "HO2 SmartCMS" we offer ready-made digital jobs. We connect the user, integrate business applications and provide current, device independent and broad access on desktops, tablets and smartphones. That makes it possible to control business processes anywhere and anytime.
By means of the SAP Portal based solution - HO2 SmartCMS and the SAP Portal default mechanisms, it is possible to provide "out of the box" mobile enterprise portals. Empowered users can e.g. flexibly access the HO2 SmartCMS on SAP Fiori apps and make them available to the end-user, based on their permissions. You can specify on which kind of device the navigation points, as well as specific iViews are displayed. The SAP Portal is thus the central mobile workplace and an important instrument in the digitization strategy of the company.
Interoperability with Microsoft and IBM
Interoperability between SAP NetWeaver Portal and Microsoft SharePoint Technologies is a very important topic in many companies.
- Have a look at our Microsoft Interoperability Center on SDN
- Blogs Interoperability .NET
- Technical Reference Guide: Interoperability between SAP NetWeaver Portal and Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- Based on the popular technical reference guide, this eLearning will take you on a tour from the basic considerations to the specific implementations of interoperability between SAP NetWeaver Portal and Microsoft SharePoint Technologies.
- Blog Interoperability between SAP NetWeaver Portal and Microsoft SharePoint
- Check the discussions in Interoperability .NET
- SAP and Microsoft: Presentation Interoperability and Beyond
- SDN Article: Integration of Windows File Servers into the SAP KM platform using SSO and the WebDAV repository manager
- This tutorial will help you to integrate Microsoft SharePoint Services into Knowledge Management: Integrate Microsoft Sharepoint Services into Knowledge Management
- Guide Interoperability of SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.3 and IBM WebSphere Portal
- Have a look at our IBM Interoperability Center on SCN
- Check the discussions Interoperability IBM
- The eLearning SAP and IBM - Interoperability and Co-Innovation provides a comprehensive overview of all the SAP-IBM related technology projects and joint activities. We present the latest status on certified solutions, as well as middleware/platform interoperability activities between SAP NetWeaver and IBM Software Group.
- Presentation Interoperability of SAP NetWeaver and IBM WebSphere
- Presentation How to Interoperate SAP Enterprise Portal and IBM WebSphere Portal Server
- Presentation Overview of IBM Lotus Integration with SAP Enterprise Portal
- IBM Redbooks for SAP
- IBM Redbook Lotus Notes access for SAP solutions
- Lotus Connector for SAP solutions
Other Partner Information Sources