SAP NetWeaver Portal solution offers a single point of access to SAP and non-SAP information sources, enterprise applications, information repositories, databases and services in and outside your organization - all integrated into a single user experience. It provides you the tools to manage this knowledge, to analyze and interrelate it, and to share and collaborate on the basis of it. This WIKI provide complete technique documents to help you manager your portal. Here you can find wiki documet which created by our export, and KBA for trouble shooting. Aso you are welcome to share your knowledge and your requreiment for SAP to approve our Product..
Disclaimer: Content Accuracy is assured as much as possible. Discretion advised
Contribution Mandatory Structure
New contributions should be created using New Page Template - New Page Mandatory Structure Example
Fabio Sarmento | Anja Engelhardt
SAP Community Resources
- Main Portal Page on SAP Community
- User Guide (2004, 7.0 (2004s)
- Administrator Guide (2004 7.0 (2004s)
- Developer Guide (2004 7.0 (2004s)
- Click here to submit content
- Please use Page Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation and Point Assignment)
- Click here to get RSS Feeds when content is updated
- Click here to watch when content is updated
A couple of typo and grammar related issues in the Wiki purpose statement.