Searching for VC iViews in the Portal
Question: How can I find a Visual Composer iView in the portal?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- When you are deploying from Visual Composer, click on the Check button and note the name of the PAR file.
- Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Portal (http://<servername>:<port>/irj/portal) using a user with administrator authorizations.
- Select the Java Developer tab.
- Click on the PDK Component Starter&Viewer link on the right-hand side frame and open the Overview tab.
- Select your PAR file, for example, com.sap.VCBook.MyFirstiView.par and click on Details.
- Click on Start.
Check out the URL in the browser and save it if you need it for future use.