This document is to introduce most of BTEs which used in FI document posting and clearing.
- Process interface:
- 00001120 , which can be used to substitute specific fields in BKPF and BSEG before final posting, you can refer to WIKI page
http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/6QNmG for detail configuration.
- 00001130, which can be used to substitute specific fields in BKPF and BSEG base on country and application before final posting
- 00001170, which can be used to activate pseudo ascending document number range for FI document posting. Please refer to the note 1398444
- 00001430, which can be used to substitute specific fields in BKPF and BSEG when changing a FI document with FB02
- Publish & Subscribe interface
- 00000900, which can be used to display customer-specific fields during open item selection in clearing transaction. Please refer to the note 647773 and 1349837
- 00001025, which can be used to do final check before final posting, only triggered when performing save/post, not triggered when performing simulation. Document number (BKPF-BELNR is not filled when calling it)
- 00001140, which can be used to exclude OK code in GUI Status, only available for posting transaction, not clearing transaction. You can refer to the note 2157640 or WIKI page
http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/KgdmG for detail information.
- 00001011, which can be used to check line item during posting and clearing.
- 00001030, which will be called before posting the document, you can get almost all data in the FI document, for example, document number (BKPF-BELNR) and you can trigger your own logic in it. But it is not allowed to change the data in the parameter tables.
Document will be updated continually.