You can define rules that the system then applies to determine which line items should be transferred from Controlling into Financial Accounting with the following IMG activity:
- SAP Customizing Implementation Guide->
- Financial Accounting (New)->
- Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)->
- Real-Time Integration of Controlling with Financial Accounting->
- Define Rules for Selecting CO Line Items
- Expand the hierarchy to the desired application area and event.
- Select the rule that is to be changed or used as a template.
- Proceed as follows to create or maintain a rule:
◦To create a rule without a template choose Maintain rule.
◦To create a rule using a template, choose Copy rule.
Enter a name and a description for the logical rule.
- Define the contents of your rule using the formula editor: Enter a Boolean rule for your logical rule or change the existing rule.
To transport rules manually into the productive system, choose
Rule -> Transport.
You can also use the IMG activity Transport Rules:
- Special Purpose Ledger ->
- Tools ->
- Transport ->
- Transport Rules SIMG_CFMENUGCU0GCTA
You can find more detailed information about creating and maintaining logical rules in the SAP Library under Financials -> Financial Accounting -> FI Special Purpose Ledger -> Validations and Substitutions -> Rules.