(Valid for ESS 6.0 or above)
- You want to add a Restart link on the confirmation page (which is the last page displayed when editing an application) of address service in ESS portal for an employee who is hired for Great Britain; so that h/she can directly restart that service.
- You can see in below screenshot that when changing or editing the address in the last confirmation step, he/she can either go to homepage or address overview page but that address change service cannot be started directly.
- This restart link can be set from backend via Path: SPRO > Personnel Management > Employee Self-Service > General settings > Homepage for Self-Services > Services > Define links on confirmation page OR via SE16 > V_T7XSSSERLNK . Select the corresponding service e.g. EMPLOYEE_PERSINFO_GB_ADDRESS.
- You can see that there are options to Show Homepage Link, Show Area page Link, Show Restart Link and Service Key Restart on confirmation screen.
- Select the Show Restart Link box and give text of your choice e.g."Test Restart Roop" and save it.
- Now when the same person login to ESS portal and tries to change the address; at the last confirmation screen will be shown which is now having the link to restart the service.