In the new EA 2017 form, there is no breakdown of Benefit In Kind anymore, it was replace with new item 3 which is known as Benefit In Kind, where all lump into one amount.
New EA/EC 2017 form was released in SAP note: 2396107 - LC: EA and EC New Form. Please read this note before testing the form.
- In MTD2015, the government has release the law to include all BIK items into payroll relevant as a preparation for the above legal change.
- Please refer to KBA 2117330 for more information.
Infotype 0547 (IT0547), this infotype has a lot of BIK items which used to directly displayed on the EA form without payroll processing. Now that the fields are obsolete from the EA 2017, it will not have any place to get reported anymore. What should you do?
- You can check with IRB if you need explanation on the missing fields and how it should get reported in the new EA form.
- In the new EA 2017 there is a new dedicated field Item 3 for Benefit In Kind, which should be the place to report all missing BIK from old forms.
- According to Note: 2396261 - LC: Statutory Changes for MTD 2017, a new evaluation class 06, specification B1 has been created for this new field.
- Customer can assign any BIK wagetype to this specification in order to get displayed on the new Item 3 BIK field.
The rest of the IT0547 fields which are not relevant to BIK will continue to report accordingly to the relevant EA 2017 fields. They are as below:
Matching the Infotype fields into the EA form 2017 →
003 VALUE OF ACCOMODATION (ADDRESS...........................................)
120 GROSS TIPS AND OTHER ALLOWANCES
121 INCOME TAX PAID BY EMPLOYER
171 REFUND FROM UNAPPROVED PROVIDENT /PENSION FUNDS
172 COMPENSATION FOR LOSS OF OFFICE
175 Parking Fees and others (This is for Section G tax relief)
The new BAdi HRPAYMY_EAFORM, HRPAYMY_ECFORM has been prepared for customers with following new fields.
→ Method EA_FORM → new fields:
START_DATE; END_DATE; GRA_BEGDA; GRA_ENDDA; GRA_AMT; TYP_INCOMEA; TYP_INCOMEB; SHARE_AMOUNT; BIK_TEXT
In EA 2017, it is for the new fields in red as below:
Customer will need to enhance this BAdi in order to use it in customer's EA form. Please refer to Note: 2396107 - LC: EA and EC New Form for detail changes.