- Difference calculation for previous period
- An expected remuneration category is missing or the corresponding amount is showed in a different category
- Missing number of days for income type 2.
- Amount with income category 6 instead of category P.
- Error validation with a negative adjustment of VA/CA.
- Number of days is not correct when employee is part-time.
- Income categories are reported in previous months instead of current month.
- Information not sorted by date with data from previous periods
- Social security file is rejected because an employee without social security number
- Employees with income category B.
2669098 - DRI: DS57 Validation Support - All Codes (in the RPCSSRP0 Report)
2665757 - DRI: DS57 Validation Support (in the RPCSSRP0 Report)
2645964 - Wrong numer of days in contributions of type P when there is a WPBP split
2623282 - DRI: Incorrect Results for Employees Belonging to SS Regime Misto
2207990 - RPCSSRP0: Incorrect remuneration type 6
2516393 - DRI: Correction Package 2017 I
2457222 - DRI: Incorrect values on previous periods with Social Security regime change
2388046 - DRI: Correction Package 2016 III
2417155 - DRI: Wrong difference values for previous periods
Efficient Incident Reporting: