The purpose of this section is to familiarize with the technical process in the Time Sheet.
1. All recorded time sheet data is stored in the database table for the Time Sheet, CATSDB.
2. The system automatically writes time sheet data that has the status 30 or 60 to the relevant interface tables.
- Human Resources (PTEX2000 and PTX2010 )
- Controlling (CATSCO)
- Plan Maintenance/Customer Service (CATSPM)
- Project System (CATSPS)
- Materials Management (CATSMM)
The system determines which data belongs in which interface tables based on the working time attributes entered for the record.
3. When the data transfer report is executed, the data is transferred from the interface tables to the corresponding target components.
Data is transferred to the from the interface tables to the following tables fro the target components:
Human Resources: PA2001 (Absence Infotype); PA2002 (Attendance infotypes); PA2010 (EE Remuneration Infotype).
Controlling: COBK (CO object: Document Header)
Plan maintenance/Customer Service: AFRU (Order Completion Confirmations)
Materials Management (Lines of Service Package)
Each of these tables contains a Key, which correspond to the BELNR (document number) field in CATSDB. The system uses this key to
form a link with the record in CATSDB. The keys have the following names in tables:
PA2001, PA2002, PA2010 --> AWREF
COBK --> REFBN
AFRU --> CATSBELNR
ESLL --> BELNR
Also, have a look at the following pages:
For more information about how the system reacts with the CAC1 customizing:
For more information on the Cross-Application Time Sheet:
For more information on the Cancellation process on Time sheet data:
For more information on the Interface tables PTEX2000, PTEX2010 and PTEXDIR:
For more information on the other traget components like CO, MM and PL:
For more information about how the data entry profile impacts inserting data into database table CATSDB:
For more information about how to fix columns in the data entry of CAT2:
For more information regarding the CATSDB table: