This is a very general problem customer find whenever they have upgraded the portal or first time business package is deployed, when they open the Employee Self Service page
blank screen is coming.
Customer can check out the following customization points for this issue.
1. Please check the SP level of business package , SAP_ESS , PCUI_GP component, This should be in sync.
Refer to the following link https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/HOW+TO+GET+RID+OF+SP+STACK+MISMATCH+ISSUES
2. Check the resource table of Homepage customization, There PCD path should be maintained, In more specific way, you need to check the table V_T7XSSSERRES.
PCD path should be same as there of Portal.
3. Check the table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP, This should be maintained for the country, you are using the application, If this is not maintained then again blank page would come.
This is very important table.
4. In the backend PERNR should be mapped to IT 0105 Sub type 0001 to the portal user, then only information would be displayed on the Portal, This step is very much required.
5. Last but not the least, some times the application of any other country opens, though they are expecting different country here. In that case you need to check view indicator of that employee in the backend. This can be shown through IT0003, through se16. If this is set to wrong value, you need to correct this.
For correting the VIKEN you need to do the following steps :
Customize the feature IVWID
For Irlend, that is for MOLGA 11, return value as '11'. Check and activate the feature
Run the report HTHUVIEK(in update mode) for all the employees which
will update the IT0003, VIEKN using feature 'IVWID' customization.