Purpose of the SAP Enterprise Learning Community Workspace
We are glad you are here. We are excited about starting this community and hope you find it useful. This workspace does not have complete documentation on the SAP Enterprise Learning. However, it contains useful information on topics of interest for the SAP Learning Solution community. You are welcome to contribute to any section within the Guidelines and Suggested Structure of the workspace.
- If you are new to a Wiki, please see this informative video on wikis.
- SAP Implementation Team Members: If you are a current SAP Implementation team member and looking to get your questions answered, please visit the HCM forum to get your questions answered.
- Once you see the overview, you can also visit the SAP Learning Solution documentation
Influencing the Content and Direction of this Community
The content and direction of this community is determined by the participants of the Learning Solution Community.
- Click on the following link to access the FAQ
- Click on the Comments TAB on the top to make a suggestion about where more knowledge is needed or add a comment about content that you have posted. You can also make suggestions about a page content within the page by adding your comment in blue color.
Taxonomy of the SAP Enterprise Learning Workspace
Consultants and Learning Professionals looking to share and learn about SAP Learning Solution. This is the broad taxonomy of information planned for this workspace.
- Implementing SAP Learning Solution
- Before the implementation
- Technology components
- Configuring the IMG
- List of SAP Learning Solution Transactions
- Best practices for Quick SAP Learning Solution Implementation
- Designing Organization Structures to support SAP Learning Solution
- Modify texts in LSO Portal
- Configuring the Learning Portal and Instructor Portal
- SAP Backend operations
- SAP Learning Solution Content Player
- The Offline Player
- Migrating from one version to another
- Virtual Classroom and Collaboration
- Content Development
- Content Authoring, Publishing and Structuring Tools
- SAP Learning Solution Authoring Environment
- Content Management
- SAP Business Information Warehouse for Learning Solution
- Known Problem Scenarios
- LMS Notifications
- Integration and Interfaces
- Industry and Government Regulated Functionality
- Global Implementation Considerations and Best Practices
- Integrating E-Recruiting with Learning Solution
- Virtual Class Rooms