- Day adjustment for Portuguese payroll
- Change of SS to CGA and viceversa
- Changes to SAP Standard Rules.
- Amounts of a category are being reported in a period of different category
- The standard system does not include the Social Security rates needed
- Social Security contributions are incorrect when having splits in infotype 0332
- Amount in wage type /350 is not equal to the sum of amounts in wage types /352, /353 and /354.
- Employee without Social Security number generates contributions in the payroll process.
- After application of SAP Note 2565281, contributions already paid are being reported with small differences (around 0.01).
- Customization of situation codes in CGA
Recent notes:2915090 - HCM OBJECTS: Correction of Wage Type Accumulation by Social Security
2854956 - CGA: Situation code 47 not reported in beginning of the month.
2845844 - HCM OBJECTS: Social Security Split Correction
2830850 - CALC: Not Possible to Change /3WP Wage Type For Part-time Employees
2799335 - CGA: Incorrect Rounding of Number of Days
2722944 - HCM OBJECTS: Correction Package III
2757081 - RENEWAL: The Field RGCOD of The Infotype 0332 Is Cleaned After Filled
2776012 - BANKING: IT0332 not Displaying Banking Fields
2735615 - CALC: Wrong Splits in the Contribution Rate of Social Security
2743259 - CALC: Changes of Indexante dos Apoios Sociais (IAS) constant for 2019