- If you want to know who initiated the ESS service e.g. Great Britain specific address service; for that you need to activate the tracking for that ESS service.
- This functionality was delivered with EHP3.
Path: SPRO > Personnel Management> Data Tracking for Self-Services > Set Data Tracking for Individual Self-Services
- For this you should also make sure that case customizing is done properly for that service.
Path: SCASE_CUSTOMIZING > Define case types > Define case types
- Here the entry of H_SS Self service must exist for tracking to work. If it is missing you have to create this entry manually.
- Now the service is ready for tracking. When this service is called from portal, you can get this information from backend table T5SSCXSSSERVICES via SE16.