Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

When a new starter provides two or more P45's from different employers, how should these be entered in IT0065 so that they are correctly reported by e-filing and correctly processed through payroll ?

In such situation,current employer need to make a call to HMRC and confirm  which tax code should be taken. The taxable pay and tax paid could be combined to enter into IT65 but this also should be first cross checked with HMRC.

IT0065 will be updated as per the guidelines received from HMRC.However from the IT0065 design point of view ,there can be only one valid record at a time .

  • No labels