Outbound (Vendor system):
From an outbound delivery, an EDI shipping notification can be sent to the customer using output type LAVA, IDoc message DESADV.
Inbound (Customer system):
In the receiving system, an inbound delivery is created like in VL31N with reference to a purchase order.
DESADV Outbound (Basic Type DELVRY0*)
DESADV IDoc is sent via output type LAVA.
Customizing of Partner Profile with WE20
- No batch splits are created. See SAP note 209240 .
- Batches are only transferred as “vendor batches”, i.e. the batch field (LIPS-CHARG) is not filled in standard but could be filled by customer function in IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1.
If batch items should also be packed, then the delivery item category should allow packing without batches (TVLP-CHHPV “pack accumulated batches”).
In case of packed batch items then:
- E1EDL44-CHARG (Handling Unit Item) transferred to VERPO-CHARG but
- E1EDL24-CHARG (Delivery Item) transferred to LIPS-LICHN
- EXIDV segment at HU level
In case the customer and the vendor system are both using the EAN128 / SSCC (unique HU number see the SAP Help page ), it makes sens to transfer the EXIDV number with the Idoc.
- HU packing item are created via DESADV if all the customizing is set correctly. See SAP note 831204 .
- Several inbound deliveries could be created automatically due to an automatic delivery split.
- IDoc Status:
51: only if inbound delivery could not be created
52: if at least one inbound delivery could be created but errors or warnings occurred
53: if no error/ warning occured