This page was created to clarify the application logic that determines ERS (Evaluated Receipt Settlement) flag in Scheduling Agreements and Contracts, and No ERS flag in the automatically created Info Record.
Per standard design when SA or Contract item is created for an ERS-enabled vendor
- system sets the ERS field based on Vendor Master data (LFM1-XERSY). If there is alternative data maintained in Vendor Master (LFM2-XERSY), system sets the ERS flag based on that.
- system checks if there is an existing Info Record
- and if IR exists and No ERS flag (EINE-XERSN) is set in it, system clears the ERS flag in SA or Contract item, even if it was filled before from Vendor Master.
- and if IR doesn't exist, system creates the Info Record with either No ERS set or unset depending on the item data as below:
- When the ERS flag is ticked in SA or Contract item, system creates the Info Record with No ERS unticked.
- When the ERS flag is not ticked in SA or Contract item (and the vendor is ERS-enabled), system sets No ERS flag.
In the debugging guide below, you will find the relevant application logic for each design.
Determining ERS flag from Vendor Master
The relevant logic is in Include MM06EF0N_NEUE_POS_RAHMENVERTRA.
Determining ERS flag from Info Record
The relevant logic is in Include MM06EF0U_UEBERNAHME_INFOSATZ.
Determining No ERS flag during automatic Info Record creation
The relevant logic is in Include MM06EFIN_EINE_DATEN_SETZEN_H0C.
Community Wiki - Purchasing Info Record (MM-PUR-VM-REC)
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
KBA: 2149730 Evaluated Receipt Settlement is missing