The purpose of this document is to introduce the steps to map inter-company STO.
Stock transfer between two plants in different company codes is known as inter company stock transfer.
1. Material should be maintained in both supplying and receiving plant MM01
2. Stock should maintain only in supplying plant MB1C
3. Create receiving plant as a customer in supplying plants company code and sales area XD01
4. Assign this customer number in receiving plant details OMGN
5. Assign supplying sales area in supplying plant details OMGN
6. Assign delivery type NB for in combination of supplying/ receiving plants.
1. Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group: 0007 using T-Code XK01.
2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant. Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant
3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01
4. In pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.
5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.
6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here
7. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.
8. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > assign delivery Type & Checking rule
Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB
9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > Assign document Type, One step Procedure, under delivery tolerance. Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant
10. After all settings, Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and maintain pricing conditions of freight and Save.
11. Create Delivery: VL10G. Click on the Background Button after selecting line item A message is flashed: See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No
12. Picking, PGI: VL02N
13. Billing: VF01 Save the document and it’s done
14. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice
15. MIGO - Goods Receipt against outbound Delivery
16. J1IEX - Capture & Post Excise Invoice