Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Return from customer Customization(xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy )
- Return to (external) xxxxxy vendor
- Plant-to-plant Return / Store Return (Planned)
Return from customer Customization(xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy )
- X xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy (reason: e.g. xxxxxy )
- X XXXX xxxxxy type LR (XXXXX) XXXXxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx.
- xxxxxy in xxxxxy "xxxxxy " button. xxxxxy post negative GI, xxxxxy to GR.
- xxxxxy WM is possible (interim xxxxxy 904, xxxxxy 'R' for"return").
- Two xxxxxy posting xxxxxy :
1. xxxxxy stock retxxxxxy s (651/451)
> xxxxxy posting in special stock
> afterwards xxxxxy unrestricted xxxxxy (453)
2. xxxxxy valuated storage xxxxxy (653/655/657) (also xxxxxy stock cxxxxxy egories‚Q'and‚E')
3. Creation of xxxxxy memo
Return to (external) xxxxxy vendor
Return to Vendo rxxxxxy (Planned)
The recexxxxxy plant (the purchase xxxxxy ) creates xxxxxy xxxxxy xxxxxy return items (EKPO-RETPO)
There are two alternatives:
- GI of return items with movement type 161, using transaction MB01/MIGO and* post GR for it.
- Creation of a return delivery for the purchase order (delivery type RL) via transaction* *VL10* / VL04. During GI a "negative" GR is done.
For this alternative the following settings are needed:*
- Define a delivery type (RL) in T161V-LFRET.
- Setting LFM1-KZRET ("return with shipping") in the purchasing data of vendor master data and maintaining suitable customer master data for the vendor.
The vendor sends a credit memo for the invoice verification
Insert warning message here!
Vendor return (unplanned):
A purchase order (to external vendor), there are two possibilities for vendor return:
with reference to the PO
with reference to the GR material
with reference to the GR material
possible without delivery (XDELIV unflagged): return posting
possible with return delivery (controlled by flag XDELIV in the initial screen)
Creation of a return delivery (delivery type RLL). If an EKES entry is needed for MD04, make sure that:
Please xxxxxy SAP Note 491785: Correction xxxxxy for completing open inbound deliveries
Please xxxxxy SAP Note 359247: Correction xxxxxy for completing open inbound deliveries
- Differencexxxxxy returnxxxxxy cancellation:
> Cancelling is xxxxxy of a business xxxxxy .
> Returnxxxxxy (or an initialization) of a business process.
- Mix up "normal" items with return items in one purchase order.
- No batch check is done for return deliveries.
- It is xxxxxy returns without referencexxxxxy MB01. xxxxxy , a purchase xxxxxy return items can bexxxxxy in background.
- Planned returns with xxxxxy have a return flag in the purchase order items.
- They have neither reference to any original purchase order nor to the original purchase price.
- Unplanned return have a reference to a purchase order.
Plant-to-plant Return / Store Return (Planned)
Process of Plant-to-plant return / store return (planned):
- A stock transport order (STO: UB or NB) ist created with return items (EKPO-RETPO).
- xxxxxy a return deliveryxxxxxy STO (delivery type NLR or NLC).
- xxxxxy or afterwards) the xxxxxy a "negative" GR (161) with refxxxxxy to the STO (not to the xxxxxy !). This is done with MIGO / MB01.
- MIGO - post GR with xxxxxy . This step is omitted for the xxxxxy step case.
- For thexxxxxy , a "negative" GI isxxxxxy (similar as return delivery for sales return) xxxxxy GR/putaway (671/673/675/677).
- Cross-company case,xxxxxy will be xxxxxy (in analogy to internal billing).