The Create Production Confirmation enterprise service records the confirmation that a production order has been completed.
Technical Details from the ES Workplace
Want to learn more about WSDL?
Enterprise Service Interface
Applicable ES Bundles
- Add usage notes here
- Add examples and/or code showing how to use this service here
Example using SAP xMII.. they can be mapped in the BLT ... the mandatory fields for the web service are as follows..
- ProductionConfirmation/RecordTypeCode : H40 (Final production order production confirmation)
- ProductionConfirmation/ProductionOrderID : Production Order Number
- ProductionConfirmation/ConfirmQuantity : Confirmed Quantity during the production for this order
- ProductionConfirmation/ScrapQuantity : Scrap Quantity during the production for this order
- ProductionConfirmation/ReworkQuantity: Rework Quantity during the production for this order
- ProductionConfirmation/ProcessingDateTimePeriod/StartDateTime : Start date time of the PO
- ProductionConfirmation/ProcessingDateTimePeriod/EndDateTime : End date time of the PO
- ProductionConfirmation/GoodsMovementInformation/InventoryUsabilityStatusCode : 1 (Unristricted use)
- ProductionConfirmation/GoodsMovementInformation/GoodsMovementReferenceDocumentTypeCode : 1 (Goods movement without reference)
- ProductionConfirmation/GoodsMovementInformation/GoodsMovementTypeCode : 101 (Goods receipt into warehouse)