The Create Sales Order enterprise service is a request to and confirmation from Sales Order Processing to create a sales order.
Technical Details from the ES Workplace
Want to learn more about WSDL?
Enterprise Service Interface:
Applicable ES Bundles
The seller uses the inbound operation Create Sales Order to create a sales order for a customer.
The following values must be delivered:
- ProcessingTypeCode - Order type in the back end (for example, OR for standard order)
- BuyerParty-InternalID - Customer number (sold-to party in the back end)
- SalesOrganisationParty-InternalID - Customer's sales organization in the back end
- SalesTerms-DistributionChannelCode - Customer's distribution channel in the back end
- Add examples and/or code showing how to use this service here