A Customer Invoice is a binding settlement of outstanding amounts. An invoice is normally created after confirmation that goods have been shipped, or after a service has been performed. An invoice can also result from corrections to claims or from credit memos for a customer.
It contains information such as invoice amount, customer details, supplier details, and terms of payment.
Enterprise Service Operations
- Cancel Customer Invoice
- Create Customer Invoice with Reference
- Read Customer Invoice
- Read Customer Invoice Requisition
- Cancel Customer Invoice Based on Customer Freight Invoice Request Cancel Request
- Maintain Customer Invoice Based on Customer Freight Invoice Request Request
- Notify of Customer Invoice
- Confirm Customer Freight Invoice Request