Inventory Processing manages all of the tasks required to record inventory changes and related activities. This process component handles administration and processing of all tasks necessary for recording stock changes and other transactions.
The different areas of a company such as planning, production, sales and distribution, controlling, and financial accounting all need details of the quantities of raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished products, and trading goods in stock. Customers and suppliers might also be interested in having this information.
Inventory processing allows you to get and update details of the current stock, expected stock, and the content of the logistics units as well as the identified logistics units.
- Request Inventory as Bulk
- Find Inventory by Location and Material
- Find Handling Unit by Batch
- Read Inventory
- Read Handling Unit
Applicable ES Bundles
- Batch Traceability and Analytics
- Demand Management
- Inventory Lookup
- Supply Chain Operations and Execution for Oil and Gas
- Procure to Pay for Fashion
- Add usage notes here
- Add examples and/or code showing how to use this service here