ES packages Usage Terms and Conditions
NOTICE: "ES PACKAGES" REFERS TO ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR FOR SAP WITH REGARD TO ENTERPRISE SERVICE PACKAGES, INCLUDING ANY DESCRIPTIONS, BUSINESS PROCESSES, SERVICES, DEFINITIONS AND ANY WEBSITE OF SAP THAT INCORPORATES ANY OF THE FOREGOING. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOU MAY ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THE ES PACKAGES ONLY IF YOU CLICK THE "I AGREE" BUTTON. BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
1. You will not submit confidential or proprietary information to SAP.
2. Any information, material or software that you send or upload to SAP will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary.
3. If you send or upload information, material or software that is confidential or proprietary to a third party without that third party's permission, we will report you to the relevant authorities and make every effort to ensure you are held fully accountable and that you are punished to the fullest extent of the applicable laws.
4. If you send or upload information, material or software that is intended to infect, corrupt or otherwise disrupt the operation of the ES packages, any SAP websites or any SAP products, we will report you to the relevant authorities and make every effort to ensure you are held fully accountable and that you are punished to the fullest extent of the applicable laws.
5. By sending or uploading any information, material or software to SAP, you grant SAP an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide (with rights to sublicense) license to use, reproduce, display, perform, create derivative works, modify, transmit and distribute that information, material or software including, but not limited to, the right to allow third parties to download the uploaded information, material or software and use it in any way and for any purpose, and to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell and import, the information, material or software or any SAP product.
6. You also agree that SAP is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us (including those incorporated in the information, material or software) for any purpose and in any manner, without accounting to the source.
7. You understand and agree that SAP may post or publish the information, material or software on ES package or other SAP website. You also understand and agree that SAP may include whatever information and identifying indicia we collect from you (e.g., registration information, e-mail address, etc.) as part of the posting or publication.
8. You understand and agree that SAP may elect not to post or publish the information, material or software that you send or upload. Furthermore, if SAP initially elects to post or publish the information, material or software, SAP may in its sole discretion elect to withdraw the posted or published information for no reason and without notice.
9. You understand and agree that THE ES PACKAGES (AND ANY OTHER SAPCONTENT) ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SAP BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
10. You agree that the content in the ES packages is provided for your personal review purposes only. You will not copy, modify, reverse-engineer, subset, superset or otherwise extend in any manner, any part of the ES packages. You will not use the ES packages or any portion thereof in any commercial manner or for any development of product. Should you wish to develop product using ES packages, then you must be separately licensed from SAP. At a minimum, you will need software development tools. Please look for the software licensing availability on the ES packages website or call your local SAP sales representative.
11. You agree that these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New York without reference to its conflicts of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and United States of America law, rules, and regulations, United States of America law, rules, and regulations shall prevail and govern.
12. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and authority to agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.