A Service Confirmation is a confirmation from a service technician of working hours spent and spare parts used to carry out a service for a customer.
This business object is used to document how many hours and spare parts were actually used in order to provide the service. This information is used as the basis for further processing in the form of invoicing, material inventory management, cost center accounting, and time management.
Enterprise Service Operations
- Create Service Confirmation
- Read Service Confirmation
- Check Service Confirmation Creation
- Cancel Service Confirmation
- Find Service Confirmation by Elements